LOCATION United States, Canada
TITLE Assistant Producer
JOB STATUS Full and Part-Time Internship (10-20 hours/week)
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY for ALL SEMESTERS
Have you ever thought it would be incredible to be a producer on ‘Watch What Happens Live’, ‘Jimmy Fallon Late Night’ or ‘Pardon The Interruption’? This might be your dream internship!
Fanatchicks | For Chicks Who Dig Sports! is a sports lifestyle brand and the #1 online sports lounge for female sports fans and we are growing. Fanatchicks Media, LLC is based in Orlando, FL. It is preferred that you are in Orlando but it is not required. If you’re looking for a paper-pushing job, you need not apply. You will only get real-world experience interning with us.
We have an immediate need for several Production Assistants. You will plan, develop and produce segments for Fanatchicks TV LIVE! our flagship program. It is going to be completely revamped for Fall 2013 and we are looking for creative, sports and fitness loving producers to bring fresh and fun ideas to our live, interactive, web show.
- Developing creative segments for the show
- Booking guests
- Developing questions, games, activities for the show
- Incorporating other Fanatchicks programs into the programming
- Putting show schedule together with other Production interns
- Research information for segments
- Must be a college junior, senior, or grad student pursuing a Bachelor or Graduate degree in Marketing, Communications, TV production, Broadcasting, or related major from an accredited college or university. Recent graduates or candidates with equivalent relevant experience will also be considered.
- Must be disciplined and self-motivated and have the ability to work both independently and within a team
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities while working to deadlines
- Must be able to take direction from leadership
- Must attend all meetings on time and work diligently to meet assigned deadlines
- Must have access to a reliable computer from which to work
- Must have reliable and consistent high speed internet access
- Must be available Tuesday nights for the live show
NOT REQUIRED BUT NICE-TO-HAVE
- Being a sports fan – interest in professional and college sports and/or playing a sport
- Experience in marketing and creative skills for generating new opportunities and ideas
- Ability to speak, read, write in Spanish and/or French
- Flexible hours – certain projects may require your availability during some evening and weekends (as that is the nature of sports!)
Professional, casual and fast-paced. Management is approachable, ethical and accountable so you should be too. Innovation is respected. Effort is rewarded. We will primarily have phone or online communications if you are not in Orlando so it is a collaborative, online team culture.
Please submit your cover letter and resume by email to: gigs[@]fanatchicks[dot]com with “Applicant – Producer” in the subject line. Also let us know which areas of marketing (from the list above) interest you most.
*** We appreciate your interest in working at Fanatchicks and we sincerely thank all candidates. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. ***